NEWCHIC.COM HAUL # 1 REVIEW

/
10 Comments
Hello people ! 
I do not know if it's just something that was born, but I can not stop myself from shopping to buy clothes, shoes, and accessories. Although my closet already overflowing with them. Some of which are still unused and still with him. Fashion and apparel-up is a way of life for me, well .. Well ... more like an obsession. I always find myself browsing through retail clothing stores online. Sometimes without even the slightest hint to buy anything. I love beautiful things and I am drawn to it.


But then there are times when I cannot suppress the urge to shop. Especially when what's in front of me, or in this case, what's showing up on my cellphone screen are completely attractive pieces and at super affordable prices. That's exactly what happened to me while I was browsing thru Newchic.com website.


Newchic.com offers fashion items, for both men and women, that are of the latest trends without burning your pockets. Not only that, I have had the one of the best customer service experience with this site. Their website is also fairly easy to use, providing customers with language, currency and shipment options. It is the only Asia-based online clothing store that I visited which provides Philippine peso as currency, they were able to consider the fact that the Philippines has a huge market for online buyers. And I'm definitely giving Newchic kudos for it.

So anyway, here's my haul from the site:


Men's Summer Fashion Solid Color Long Style Short-sleeved Cotton T-shirt



Men Women Rose Black Baseball Cap Adjustable Snapback Sport Hip-Hop Dance Hat Shop it ----> Here 
Price:






Lava Stone Gold Lion Buddha Beaded Bracelet


Shop it  ----> Here 
Style: Vintage

Material: Lava, Alloy

Color: As The Picture Show
Length: About 20cm
Beads Size About 0.8cm                
Weight: About 27g



Buddhist Tibetan Prayer Wood Beads Coin Bracelet
Shop it ----> Here 


Men Women Faux Leather Baseball Hip-Hop Hat Adjustable Snapback Lion Bboy Cap Shop it ----> Here 
Shop it -----> Here 










You can check out these items at www.newchic.com or by clicking the links below each product photo




You may also like

10 commentaires:

Fourni par Blogger.