Wishlist Site Dresslily Halloween and a contest to win $ 100 on their website.

/
6 Comments

On my blog I speak Chinese website you will understand I love this kind of site where we find plenty to low prices for fun, a true cave of Alibaba.

I selected products, for Halloween because they leave a lot of things and they make sales:

I also made an order of articles which I speak to you as soon as I received them, I literally cracked. It is also a good plan to make Christmas gifts, go see.

I also offer you a contest, are $ 100 to win on this site, will there be 15 winners, I put the terms at end of this article, chances at all and all.


J'adore les têtes de mort, y'a pas d'âge pour en porter, j'en profite pour shopper des tops, pulls petites choses darks pendant la période d'halloween .

Crew Neck Long Sleeve Skull Sweatshirt


Slimming Round Neck Stylish 3D Abstract Print Long Sleeve Cotton Blend Men's Sweatshirt



Drawstring Kangaroo Pocket Hallowmas Hoodie


I find this cute leggings and to do my jogging it would be perfect, when I tell you that we find cute little things during this holiday period.

Professional Simple Pattern Breathable Gel Padded Tight Cycling Pants For Unisex

I fall for these masks are completely pinball.
They also full of wigs at low prices.

We made a naughty evening my love?

Cheveux Halloween Cochon Masque Cosplay Prop Pour Spirit Festival Fantaisie de boule de partie


Masque Halloween Party Cospaly Unicorn Head Prop


A little decoration, I love this floral skull.

Horreur Halloween Party Floral Skull Decoration Prop 

I could share you still full of outfits but I invite you to visit the site and dresslily rummage. Lots of things for children.


Contest organized by the website:

I contacted them in order to share their game and you can participate, $ 100 on the site is a win, and will there be 15 winners, that's cool, all good chance.
I hope that one of my subscribers will be selected, cross fingers.

Their response (in English) below regarding the terms:

be major (e) or ask permission from your parents.
Likez the Dresslily page on facebook https://www.facebook.com/Dresslily/?fref=ts
Twitter, Instagram and co.

Share my article on your networks.

Send an email to blog@dresslily.com with the links before October 18, more you share, the more you got lucky :)

Their blah in English.
Ask your reader to share your post to social Their pages like Twitter, Lookbook, Instagram etc..The reader-have the opportunity to win $ 100 gift card by sharing to at least 2 & Social pages sending links to social Their blog@dresslily.com Oct.18 before 

15 Winner Will Be Chosen randomly from October 19 to 23 by blog@dresslily.com.
[Tips: More share, Greater opportunity to Win !!]

Good luck to ALL :) GOOD LUCK.

THANK YOU DRESSLILY, I CROSS MY FINGERS FOR MY READERS

Big kisses, Many kisses.
Clear






You may also like

6 commentaires:

Fourni par Blogger.