Step by step

/
4 Comments
Hello everyone !
i'm back again with a new company and it was amazing: newchic
Today the company has taken show you the clothing of exquisite products are newchic all that I saw on the Internet will be there, as is the case in guiding you purchase This is the shop and give some information or to talk about newchic :I do not know if it's just something that was born, but I can not stop myself from shopping to buy clothes, shoes, and accessories. Although my closet already overflowing with them. Some of which are still unused and still with him. Fashion and apparel-up is a way of life for me, well .. Well ... more like an obsession. I always find myself browsing through retail clothing stores online. Sometimes without even the slightest hint to buy anything. I love beautiful things and I am drawn to it.
Today I will give you the products that took a black T-shirt color and 2 bracelet


Fabric Material: 100%Cotton
Lining Material: Cotton
Closure Type: Standard
Decoration: None
Thickness: Thin
Color: White, Black, Wine Red,
 Green, Light Green, Dark Gray, 
 Purple, Beige, Camel, Light Gray
Occasion: Casual, Fashion
Season: Spring, Summer
Tag Size:  L, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL

If you like, purchase it Click : Here 
This is the bracelet she gorgeous

Style: Vintage
 This is the second bracelet it's pretty




CLICK : HERE
About Size:Size may be 2cm/1 inch inaccuracy due to hand measure.These measurements are meant as a guide to help you select the correct size. Please take your own measurements and choose your size accordingly. 




You may also like

4 commentaires:

Fourni par Blogger.