Skull Bag

/
3 Comments
Greetings to all!
I'm back with a new company and it was amazing: Banggood
Although my closet already overflowing with them. And some are still unused and still have him. Fashion and apparel-up is a way of life for me, well .. Well ... more like an obsession. I always find myself browsing through retail clothing stores online. Sometimes without even the slightest hint to buy anything. I love beautiful things and I am drawn to it.
Today I will give you the product that took the bag
Now I'll show you a picture that I took the product


Now I'll show you a picture that I took the product









Men Women Outdoor Travel Skull Pattern Polyester Multifunctional Shoulders Bag Backpack

Shop it ----> Here 
Bag from  Banggood : https://goo.gl/6GKsTI
Description:
Color: Gold, Gray, White
Material: Polyester
Weight: Appox. 750g



Click  ----> Here  

Shop it ----> Here  

About SizeSize may be 2cm/1 inch inaccuracy due to hand measure.These measurements  are meant as a guide to help you select the correct size. Please take your own measurementsand choose your size accordingly. We can not accept responsibility for incorrect purchases. 

Men Women Outdoor Travel Skull Pattern Polyester Multifunctional Shoulders Bag Backpack





You may also like

3 commentaires:

Fourni par Blogger.