the best day

/
0 Comments
Hey everyoone !
I'm sorry I delayed you . Because there were circumstances took me so much time
I'm back with a new company and it was amazing: Newchic
Today, the company has taken the show you the clothes of exquisite products are Newchic everything I saw on the Internet will be there, as is the case in guiding you bought this shop and give some information or to talk about Newchic: I do not know if it's just something that was born , but I can not stop myself from shopping to buy clothes, shoes, and accessories. Although my closet already overflowing with them. And some are still unused and still have him. Fashion and apparel-up is a way of life for me, well .. Well ... more like an obsession. I always find myself browsing through retail clothing stores online. Sometimes without even the slightest hint to buy anything. I love beautiful things and I am drawn to it.

Men Women Letter Black Hat Hip Hop Kpop Curved Strapback Adjustable Baseball Cap

 Today I will give you the products that I took the hat petals and also the T-shirt
⇓⇓

Men Women Letter Black Hat Hip Hop Kpop Curved Strapback Adjustable Baseball Cap



Men Women Letter Ribbon Solid Baseball Cap Long Belt Strap Sun Visor Peaked Cap

and 

Men Women Letter Ribbon Solid Baseball Cap Long Belt Strap Sun Visor Peaked Cap


Men Women Letter Ribbon Solid Baseball Cap Long Belt Strap Sun Visor Peaked Cap


 

Summer Mens 3D Noctilucent Skull Motocycle Printing Noctilucent Round Neck Short Sleeved Tshirts


Summer Mens 3D Noctilucent Skull Motocycle Printing Noctilucent Round Neck Short Sleeved Tshirts






Size: One Size(Adjustable)  Head Circumference: About 56-60cm 
Hat Brim Width: About 7cm
Hat Depth: About 12cm
(1cm=0.39Inches)

 

Men Women Hand Embroidery Baseball Cap Adjustable Strapback Trucker Hats

Description:
Weight:92g
Pattern: Hand
Gender: Unisex
Material:Cotton
Color:Black,White,Pink
Features:Hand Embroidery,Adjustable

Occassion:Autumn,Winter,Spring,Summer   


If you like the pictures you made, put a comment
  If you liked any product you provided, you should just click on clicks 🌸
Fin de la discussion



You may also like

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.